Lincoln Orchestras are Launching!
Sign up for updates by contacting director Vicky Greenbaum: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested? Thinking you might want to try playing in Lincoln Orchestras? Reach out to Vicky and get your questions answered!
- Already auditioned? Well done—contact Vicky with any follow-up questions…
- Don’t want to audition? There’s a place for you in a non-auditioned ensemble. Just get in touch with Vicky to find out more
- Are you a wind/brass/percussion player interested in symphonic repertoire for full orchestra? Email email@example.com with questions or to seek updates about possibilities! We want to form a full symphony orchestra at Lincoln….
- Will instruments be provided for those who can’t bring their own? Yes!
- Can parents help out with fundraising for instruments, trips, coaches, music and more? Yes!
- Will there be challenging music both classical and modern, including recently composed works? Yes!
- Will student composers get a chance to hone their craft, with the finest works performed? Yes!
- Will there be chamber music groups formed and coached, with performances possible? Yes!
- Will there be chances for students to suggest music to be performed? Yes!
- Will there be professional coaches available to help with technique and rehearsal? Yes!
- Will there be side-by-side playing opportunities with Seattle Symphony members? Yes!
- Will there be trips to perform at venues far and near, including some competitive festivals? Yes!